How annoying is it? You've put on your Sunday best, out the door and straight onto some revolting sticky chewing gum - you then proceed to find a park bench where you greeted by more gum but this time onto the nicely pressed slacks you spent most of the morning ironing. So naturally, cue Google "How to remove chewing gum
- Chuck it in the frostiest of Freezers
- If you're not looking to where those kicks for a day, pop them in the freezer (might pay to chuck them in a zip lock bag first) then once frozen you could use a stick or teaspoon to scrape it off.. Then wait until thawed before wearing ;-)
- Ice Cube
- Not the singer, if you have about 30 mins up your sleeve, try rubbing an Ice Cube on the chewing gum. Might pay to use a glove as the fingers can get a little frosty
- Sand and a Stick
- If you are one with nature this method can work a treat, grab a handful of sand and a stick. Sprinkle the sand onto the gum then work the sand into it so that it rubs off
- Not my favorite method for the dressier shoes however not bad for the work boots. This method is a simple one, spray directly onto the chewing gum, wait for about a minute then grab a paper towel and wipe it off.. It's a pretty quick way to about it.
- Olive Oil
- Dab a wee bit of olive oil onto the chewing gum, gentle massage it into the Gum and little it sit for about a minute.. Try not to get the oil into your stitching, then take a paper towel and rub it off..
Hope one of these methods works for you!